A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

wow very charming

lol, its like a children's book but one i would read lol. this was very well done, ive never seen anything quite like it on newgrounds. nice work.

AdamCook responds:

Hahaha, always pleased to interest people in new things. Thank you for your nice review!

Klaycity:Unicorns & cats Klaycity:Unicorns & cats

hey i thought i was ok

this is your first submission, yes? lol reminds me of the good old days when me and my friends from sixth grade would get together and make claymations at home, never submitted anything. but we had fun none the less, and thats what counts, you liked make in yours right, and you like your animation, yes? so yeah, dont worry about scores and points and that junk, just keep practicing and you'll get better. i would also suggest getting some of your friends to join in with you, so you can have more variety to your voice overs. good luck to you in the future.

Theblueshyguy responds:

thanks want to be friend and do you have some ideas

My water My water

good, but kinda creepy and slow

i liked it, it had a unique feel to it, the characters were kinda creepy and it was pretty uneventful, but it was good none the less. dont really get it all that much but i thought the animation and graphics of it were pretty darn good so yeah 8/10

The Last Fight The Last Fight

this was very good

i like the music choice and style of the animation, some of the drawings aren't the best, sure, but lets us know your human lol, i thought this has great potential and id like to see more work from you in the future

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

wow, this is very good

i love this style of animation, its one not used much by the animating populous. its easier ,faster and often looks better,
very nicely done, id like to see more work from you in the future.

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

lol wow, i loved it

who cares if there are no voices, theres no color and little animation i thought it was great, i just cant believe that you did all this in only 4 days, your the fastest animator i know. lol well cant wait to see more work from you in the future, and have a happy new year.

oh and by the way whats with all the humping animals on the tv lol

SpikeVallentine responds:

.the animal humping....i was giving exposition...and I guess my writing wasn't prepared to make it interesting so I had to resort with something flashy.

Thank you for your appreciation!

Art HW experiment Art HW experiment

awesome

dude that was great, your really good at buildings and stuff, i like your style, awesome really.

geco-deco12 responds:

Thanks. My next one is going to have more animation... but it's 5 seconds long... lol

Olympics with Yao Ming 1 Olympics with Yao Ming 1

loved it

loved it man, this is great, funny too, love how he won at every thing. have to make more.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

i am uterly amazed

this is so well done, what did you make this with, please dont say flash, because you defenently put me to shame lol. wow i wish i could have done some thing this awsome cant wait till its out. and congrats on the front page. :]

Roflcopter Theme Song Roflcopter Theme Song

What......the hell

that was weird but i loved it lol